Thieves® Oil Blend
19th century thieves in France protected themselves by rubbing themselves with cloves, rosemary, and other aromatics while robbing plague victims. This Young Living proprietary blend was university tested and found to be highly effective in supporting the immune system and good health. This proprietary blend has also been documented to kill over 99.96% of bacteria it comes into contact with.
To purchase Theives, Click Here.
Today, we can use this amazing oil to enhance our immune system, keep us from getting sick and to prevent or get rid of mold.
Clove- due to its wonderful immune-enhancing features, its principal constituent is eugenol, an element that is used in the dental industry to numb gums. Clove is the highest-scoring single ingredient ever tested for its antioxidant capacity on the ORAC scale.
Lemon (Citrus limon)
Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum verum)
Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus radiata)
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis CT cineol
Diffuse the Thieves® Oil Blend continuously for 24 hours in the room containing mold.Determining the length of diffusion time is directly related to the severity of mold. Clean
visible mold with Thieves® Household Cleaner.
101 USES FOR THIEVES® ANTIMICROBIAL BLEND OF ESSENTIAL OILS
1. Dilute with V-6™ Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex and apply to cuts or open wounds to prevent infection and promote healing.
2. Mix with a tablespoon of water, gargle and swallow for a sore throat.
3. Apply undiluted directly to the skin of your upper chest and throat for bronchitis.
4. Place a drop on your thumb and apply to the roof of your mouth for a headache.
5. Put 10-12 drops in a size 00 capsule undiluted and swallow daily for longevity.
6. For acne, take internally and apply to the skin diluted with Young Living’s V-6™ carrier oil.
7. Put directly on the soles of your feet to protect you from colds and flu.
8. Breathe in the vapors when you have lung congestion.
9. Use to clean pet cages, creating a healthier environment for them.
10. Add to your dishwasher for cleaner dishes.
11. Add to your laundry cycle for cleaner clothes.
12. Add to your mop water for cleaner floors.
13. Mix with water to make a spray to repel insects on your flowers and plants.
14. Use to dissolve the gummy adhesive on price labels.
15. Apply to bee and wasp stings to neutralize the toxin and relieve the pain.
16. Apply to gums to prevent and treat gum disease.
17. Apply orally to maintain healthy teeth and reduce cavities.
18. Apply to gums and teeth for pain relief from toothaches.
19. Diffuse in homes or business to solve mold problems.
20. Add to orange juice and drink to reduce phlegm and congestion.
21. Apply to broken bones or joints for pain relief and to hasten healing.
22. Put a drop in your cup of tea for flavor and to maintain health.
23. Put on the tip of your tongue to help you stop smoking.
24. Put on cold sores and canker sores to make them disappear.
25. For warts, apply topically, inhale and ingest in capsules to make them disappear.
26. Rub on sore joints to relieve arthritis pain.
27. Drink a few drops in water or juice every three hours to stop a cold.
28. Place a drop on the tongue and a drop in a glass of water every day for herpes.
29. Rub on the bottoms of children’s feet for protection before school every day.
30. Diffuse in the house as your children come home from school every day to kill airborne bacteria.
31. Mix 50:50 with V6™ vegetable oil and rub on daily for relief of shingles.
32. Apply a drop on wound of a cat or dog to enhance healing.
33. Diffuse in the home or office to stimulate a cheerful mood.
34. Diffuse in the office to increase concentration and work efficiency.
35. Diffuse in your place of business to ward off germs.
36. Diffuse in the classroom to reduce student sickness and absenteeism.
37. Put a few drops in your carpet steamer/cleaner to disinfect carpet.
38. Mix a few drops with honey or agave in a teaspoon for cough relief.
39. Breathe and apply for sinus headaches.
40. Put a drop on a pimple to make it shrink and disappear.
41. For laryngitis put a drop under your tongue to restore your voice.
42. Inhale for relief of allergy symptoms.
43. Take a capsule full every day for relief of Lyme disease symptoms.
44. Carry a bottle on every flight to protect you from germs on the plane.
45. Drop in the heat/AC vents of a hotel to rid it of airborne germs.
46. Mix with baking soda to clean bathtubs.
47. Apply undiluted to the toes and feet to combat fungus.
48. Apply to poison ivy rashes (may need to be diluted with vegetable oil) to relieve the itch.
49. Drop Thieves® Oil Blend on a cloth to remove permanent marker stains.
50. Sanitize pierced earrings by cleaning with Thieves® Oil Blend.
51. Rub on the big toe before retiring to help with proper vision.
52. Applying Thieves® Oil Blend, diluted 1 drop oil to 5 drops V-6™ Mixing Oil, may be helpful
in soothing pinkeye and other eye inflammations. (Do Not Get In The Eye.)
53. Apply 1 drop of Thieves® Oil Blend onto toothbrush to sanitize.
54. Use for bathrooms and toilets to sanitize and freshen.
55. Use to cut grease on kitchen counters and stovetops.
56. Use to mop floors to clean and disinfect.
57. Apply to hands to remove stubborn, sticky substances like tree sap.
58. Use to wash fruits and vegetables from the supermarket.
59. Add to the water in your vacuum cleaner/steamer to cleanse the air and disinfect the carpet.
60. Spray along ant trails in the house to keep them out.
61. Use to wipe chairs and furniture in school classrooms to cut down on student sickness.
62. Scrub old floors to remove old varnish and prepare for refinishing.
63. Clean upholstery.
64. Clean the upholstery and dashboard of your car.
65. Soak off burnt food in pots and skillets.
66. Wipe or soak garbage cans to get them clean, sanitary and smelling fresh.
67. For tough stains, pour it on as a pre-wash stain remover.
68. Use undiluted to clean and kill mold on walls and floors or degrease oven.
USES FOR ANTIMICROBIAL THIEVE’S® LOZENGES
69. Take with the first sniffle and signs of a cold or sore throat to ward it off.
70. Take prior to singing performances to keep the voice strong and hit the high notes.
71. Use to hasten the healing when a cold or flu has been contracted.
72. Suck on one as you enter an airplane to protect you from germs onboard.
USES FOR ANTIMICROBIAL THIEVE’S® MOUTHWASH
73. Rinse daily for c lean breath and to keep teeth and gums healthy.
74. Gargle before a singing engagement to clear mucus.
USES FOR THIEVE’S® WATERLESS HAND PURIFIER
75. Use as a healthy alternative to soap and water to sanitize hands.
76. Rub on hands to make them soft, fresh and smooth.
77. Apply to face to clear acne.
USES FOR ANTIMICROBIAL THIEVE’S® BAR SOAP
78. Rub on stains as a pre-wash stain remover.
79. Use as a deodorant or antibacterial hand soap.
USES FOR ANTIMICROBIAL THIEVE’S® SPRAY
81. Spray in the throat to restore a lost voice.
82. Spray hands before and after shaking hands with a lot of people.
83. Spray in restrooms on airplanes to reduce airborne bacteria.
84. Spray on vegetables and fruits when washing them.
85. Carry for protection in countries with cholera, malaria or dysentery.
86. Use as an air freshener for cooking odors or other unwanted smells.
87. Take to the gym and spray all the equipment you use.
88. Take to the supermarket and use to disinfect shopping cart handles.
89. Use in the classroom for desks, tables and other items handled by children.
90. Spray in your mouth and throat at first onset of cold or bronchitis.
91. Spray on shower stalls and bathroom walls to kill and remove mold.
USES FOR ANTIMICROBIAL THIEVE’S TOOTHPASTE
92. Brush every day to prevent cavities and gum disease.
93. Use when teeth have been damaged or broken to help them heal.
94. Use to prevent or heal gum disease.
95. Apply as an underarm deodorant.
USES FOR ANTIMICROBIAL THIEVE’S® WIPES
96. Wipe doorknobs and other things touched by the public.
97. Wipe dirty piano keys to clean and disinfect.
98. Use to clean children’s hands when traveling.
99. Use on the steering wheel and gearshift of your vehicle.
100. Use on public telephones to remove germs.